Looking for a summer student, preferably bilingual, at the AS-01 level. The summer job could be extended as a part-time during the university year.
- Start date: as soon as the paperwork can be processed by HR (could be a month as security clearance can take time).
- Salary: Between $56 250 to $62 910
- Education: University in computer or mathematics
- Key Activities:
- Responsibility for data bases and tracking systems; assess all incoming information, determine priority, classification and method of processing by staff. Perform quality control of data, system functions and issues; report on findings and assist in the implementation of changes to system.
- Manage, analyze and process reports; monitor reports for irregularities and inconsistencies; review, update and validate system data and information; participate in the development and maintenance of management reporting tools.
- Plan, organize, verify information and coordinate the receipt, classification and processing of submissions. Draft and prepare notification documentation.
- Conduct research, analyze and compile background material for use in preparing correspondence, reports, briefing materials and presentations for management, committees, colleagues, clients and stakeholders; respond to enquiries from all levels of government, non-governmental organizations and the public.
- Develop and implement standard operating procedures; provide advice and expertise to colleagues and senior management concerning the development of regulations as well as policies, procedures and guidelines.
Please send a resume or questions to [email protected], hiring manager if you are interested in this summer student position.