ODANAK PUBLIC POOL
Open on June 24th.
From Tuesday to Saturday, from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.
CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE FEE RANGE.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Due to the sanitary measures put in place, please note that the operation will be different this year:
- The swimming pool is accessible through the outside fence and not through the building.
- When you arrive, you must report to the docking station and disinfect your hands.
- Access to the building (toilets, showers and cabins) is limited to one family at a time via the door on the pool side only.
- Each person must disinfect their hands when entering and leaving the building.
- There is no canteen this year. Swimmers are allowed to bring their own food and soft drinks.
- No pool equipment, tables or chairs are provided. Swimmers may bring their own folding chairs.
- The pool management reserves the right to limit the number of swimmers to ensure that the rules of social distancing are respected.
NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES OR GLASS CONTAINERS ARE ALLOWED.
Please also note that exceptionally, there will be no swimming or aquafitness classes for the 2020 season.