– A guide designed to help people make the best possible decisions for their health and the one of their loved ones during the COVID-19 pandemic. Specifically, it provides information on how best to protect themselves from COVID-19, how to take care of themselves, how to provide basic care to those around them, and where and when to seek care or services.
– Health instructions for everyone to protect themselves as much as possible from the risk of contracting the virus.
– The World Health Organization offers useful resources on the situation. It offers access to public recommendations, a technical guide, travel advice and many other documents and information.
– Economic and financial support is provided by the Government of Canada. Steps have been taken to help Canadians and businesses struggling as a result of the outbreak.
– Information regarding the rights and obligations of workplaces with respect to the impacts associated with the spread of the virus is available at the link below. Several sections are available including Occupational Health and Safety, Labour Standards, Compensation and others.
Current Situation Status
– Radio-Canada offers a detailed site about COVID-19. The evolution of cases by province and a Q&A are available to learn more quickly and in one place.
– Current Caseload Status in Canada and by Province
– Current caseload situation in Quebec and by region