On July 3, 4 and 5, 2015, the annual Abenaki Odanak Pow Wow will be held. Several traditional activities will be held aware of these three days, such as singing and dancing offered by members of different Nations and a day dedicated to family. Please note that access to all Pow Wow activities is free and open to all at all times.
- NOTICE TO ODANAK BAND MEMBERS | CLASS ACTION FOR FEDERAL INDIAN DAY SCHOOLS
- JOURNÉE INTERNATIONALE DES PERSONNES HANDICAPÉES (In French only)
- GALART 2019 | PRIX PATRIMOINE ET MUSÉOLOGIE | CULTURE CENTRE-DU-QUÉBEC (In French only)
- DENUNCIATION OF SELF-PROCLAIMED GROUPS ACTIVE ON THE NDAKINA
- ⚡️ NOTICE TO ODANAK RESIDENTS – POWER FAILURE ⚡️